DIY Pupsicle That Will Keep Your Dog Cool this Summer
Here's a DIY treat that you can spoil pup with that will keep them busy for some time. It's a great summer recipe that helps them keep cool.These are super easy to make and all of the ingredients are probably ones you already have at home!
- 2 TBSP Sugar Free Peanut Butter
- 200g Plain Greek Yoghurt or a dog-safe non-dairy alternative such as coconut yogurt
- 1 Banana ( adding a Frozen Banana will help to speed up freezing time)
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Pour mixture into set moulds of choice or ice cube trays.
Allow to set for 3-4 hours or longer depending on the size of the mould.
Be sure to take a picture and tag us across our socials to be featured on our page!