Easy Two Ingredient Sweet Potato Dog Chews
Staying in is the new going out. With this easy wholesome recipe you'll have good reason to enjoy snuggling up with your dog at home.
This easy sweet potato recipe has only two ingredients! What's best about it is you can double up the recipe, add a bit of salt to yours and maybe even snack on them too!
4 sweet potatoes
- Pre-Heat your oven to 120 degrees celsius.
- Wash the sweet potatoes and remove any harsh surfaces on the skin.
- Slice the potatoes into ¼ inch discs. Alternatively slice them lengthways into ¼ inch slices. If pup is smaller, discs may be more suitable.
- Lay the potatoes on a lined baking tray. Lightly spray with olive oil
- Leave to cook for 3 hours. Set a reminder on your phone to flip the treats halfway through. Check regularly as times will vary depending on the size of your chews.
- When they have shrunk, place them on a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- Enjoy with a good movie and a happy pup!
- Store in an air-tight container for up to two weeks!
Tag us doing your favourite 'dog mom' activities for a feature in our Newsletter and across our social media platforms @lewagofficial
Lots of Love,
The Le Wag Team