Homemade "PUPLOAF" Meal Prep for Your Dog!
This Is A Must Try For All Pet Lovers
Most pet owners are super stocked up on dog food and treats almost months in advance. However, sometimes, we have the odd moment when suddenly we realise we're out of dog food! We love this meatloaf recipe as it's natural and freezable which means you'll always have some at hand. It's a wonderful treat to give pup once or twice a week to spice up their diet.
- 1 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1.5 cups of pups favourite mixed veggies ( you can sub this for small frozen veggies- peas, carrots, broccoli etc)
- 2 eggs
- 0.5 cup cottage cheese
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until combined thoroughly. Press evenly into a loaf pan. You can also blend completely with a food processor depending on your dogs texture preference.
- Place in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
- Slice into meal forms for easy serving and refrigerate or freeze.
We hope you've enjoyed this weeks recipe.
Be sure to share your results by tagging us in your social media posts @lewagofficial