4 Ingredient Simple Dog Treats To Try At Home
Try this quick and easy 4 ingredient recipe from home today! It's super simple and will keep for up to two months if you decide to freeze a couple. The best part is you probably have all of the ingredients at home already!
- 1.5 cups Flour
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter (natural & sugar free)
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth or Chicken Gravy
- 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Pre-Heat oven to 190 c
2. Place all ingredients in a blender/Nutri-Bullet
3. Dust countertop with flour and roll dough out to about 1/2″ thick. Add water if too dry or a little more flour if too wet
4. Choose your favourite dog inspired cookie cutter and cut as many shapes as possible
5. Bake until lightly browned, around 12-15 minutes.
6. Allow to Cool. Best stored refrigerated.
Tag us doing your favourite 'dog 'mom' activities for a feature in our Newsletter and across our social media platforms!